Try a FREE RISE Up course
Our industry recognized credentials are helping our NRF Foundation RISE up Partner of the Year - the School District of Philadelphia - help their students build their customer service skills.
Which industry-recognized credential is right for your students?
- Dive into the retail world, its career paths and industry jargon
- Study retail operations, product life cycles, and supply chains
- Know how the cost of goods sold impacts profit
- Build basic customer service and sales skills
- Practice job readiness skills
- Discover the value of quality customer service
- Improve your knowledge of different types of customers’ needs
- Master effective communication skills
- Design a sales plan and apply effective upselling strategies
- Acquire advanced retail skills
- See retail as a business and define the profit model
- Recognize inventory life cycle and inventory control
- Explore merchandising and marketing
- Understand loss prevention
- Learn the importance of workplace safety practices
- Understand how goods flow through the supply chain
- Learn how warehouse/distribution/fulfillment centers are designed and operated
- Calculate and explain key performance metrics
- Demonstrate safety measures and techniques
- Explore skills for warehousing jobs and career paths
Fill out this form to try one of our credentials for FREE and see how we can help you and your students.